Just add water & follow instructions for a batch of Laundry Butter Cleaning Paste
laundry butter blend
Eco-friendly, natural Laundry Powder handmade for you.
- - Washing Soda
- - Borax
- - Organic Coconut Soap Flakes
How to make it
- 1. Add 3 cups of the mixture into a large pot, mix well taking care not to breathe the raised dust
- 2. Add 1.5 litres of boiling water & carefully whizz with stick blender
- 3. Cover your pot with a lid so its airtight & leave overnight to set.
- 4. Once set, using a stick blender whizz again until mixture is a nice buttercream texture.
- 5. Store in an airtight jar or container.
How to use it
In the Laundry
- Use in your washing machine much like you would any laundry powder/liquid. You can add 1-2 tablespoons directly to compartment in your washing machine or directly to the water. You can dilute a bit first if necessary & as its low in suds you can use in a top or front loader.
- Use the paste directly on a stain & give a gentle scrub
In the Kitchen
- Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in 1 cup of warm water & use with a scrub pad to clean ovens, fridges, bins, bench's etc
- Use 1 tablespoons as emergency dishwasher tablets
- You can use to scrub greasy pots & pans
In the Bathroom
- Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in 1 cup of warm water, add some essential oils & even some Crystal Clear Percabonate. Then simply use a scrub pad/brush to clean the bath, shower, sinks. You can even add some to your toilet brush to clean the loo.
Want to make this yourself
How this is packaged
In keeping with our full green approach, powder ingredients are packaged in Earth Bags that have been specifically designed with the environment in mind. They are made of brown recycled paper and have a corn-based, 100% natural biofilm that is a renewable resource, and most importantly, they are compostable.
They come with an easy re-sealable tin tie which needs to be removed before composting.
NOTE: Although the Earth bags are tough & airtight, due to the sealing at the bottom you mind find a few ‘stray’ powders loose in your delivery. We always add more than to the bag to cover any reductions so you will not miss out.
You can't avoid chemicals, your body & our Earth is made of them. Everything has a scale & at some point too much of something can make it dangerous - just like drinking too much water. So please take care with these ingredients, do keep them out of reach of young children who could potentially ingest them. Try work in a well ventilated area. Avoid breathing any raised dust & getting any of the powder in your eyes or on cuts/abrasions.