So, ever had a big build up of soap scum in your shower or that lovely brown ring around your bath tub? Well this little recipe, which is super simple - should contain the acid required to eat away the soap scum without affecting anyone's health!!
Soap Scum Spray Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of Citric Acid or 1 cup Vinegar
- 2 cups distilled water
- 20 drops Essential Oils like Lemon/Eucalyptus/Clove
- In a jug, stir the Citric Acid in the water until fully diluted.
- Add your essential oils & then pour into your Trigger Spray bottle
- Give it a shake & ready to use.
Simply spray the affected area & let sit for 10-15 minutes, wipe clean with hot water & then if need be, follow with a hit of Laundry Butter Cleaning Paste