Skip to content
- Use in your washing machine much like you would any laundry powder/liquid. You can add 1-2 tablespoons directly to compartment in your washing machine or directly to the water. You can dilute a bit first if necessary & as its low in suds you can use in a top or front loader.
- Use the paste directly on a stain & give a gentle scrub. You can ever 'supercharge' your paste for heavy duty stains by adding a tiny bit of Crystal Clear Percarbonate & boiling water.
- Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in 1 cup of warm water & use with a scrub pad to clean ovens, fridges, bins, bench's etc
- Use 1 tablespoons as emergency dishwasher tablets
- Use to scrub greasy pots & pans
- Clean showers, bathtubs, basins, anything - Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in 2 cups of warm water, add some essential oils & even some Crystal Clear Percarbonate. Then simply use a scrub pad/brush to clean the bath, shower, sinks.
- Add some to your toilet brush to clean the loo.
- Use to degrease BBQ's & clean outdoor settings
Back to Under Your Sink Blog Spot
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection