This 3-in-1 spray is an easy and versatile way to freshen up your space, yourself, and your linens with natural, pleasant scents.
- Vodka (any cheap option will do)
- Essential Oils
- In a spray bottle, combine the vodka and your favourite essential oils. You can use a single oil or a combination of oils. Lavender, peppermint, and citrus oils are all popular choices.
- Shake the bottle well to combine the ingredients.
- Spray the mixture in the air as an air freshener or spray it on your body or linens as a refreshing mist.
- Make sure to shake the bottle well before each use, as the oils may separate from the liquid over time.
- For the body spray, best sprayed over clothing and not directly on the skin
- No need to dilute the vodka, it is already 60%+ water based
Please feel free to share any of your favourite fragrance solutions – lemongrass is one of our favourites!